Hello everyone! We hope everyone is having a great summer! We are very sorry for posting the update later than what we promised! It means we are working hard on production so we hope our customers can understand :). `We have a lot of good news for this update so please read below for more information
All materials have arrived to the packing facility and we are packing them at the moment. We hope to ship out everything on time. Thank you very much.
Pre-order is tomorrow at 8PM, August 3rd, 2018! We thank everyone for coming to our pre-order.
Pre-order will be in August and we are scheduling the pre-order at the moment. This release includes something we have never made before and we hope it will come out as our expectation.
Pre-order will be in September. We have finished all designs and we are currently producing the materials so packshots will be updated soon.
We are currently working on the Exclusive Steelbook for the Deadpool 2 and we hope to release another amazing release like the first one! More info will be updated after approval.
6. Forgotten releases.... :(
- Approvals have been quite difficult with this release because our entire designs have been rejected few times. We are working on this again but the release is going to be delayed until later this year.
- There's a good news about this release because we were having problem with the approval from the director but we've heard that the approval process is moving again. We hope to post good news about this release.
- TBA, we are working with one of the best illustrators in the industry for our package and hope there's more news on this within this year.
*Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them*
- 50% of production has been finished and we are planning to release it in around October.
- Again... we are rejected with few ideas so we are starting over with the designs. We hope to release this by end of this year.
7. Steelbook Production and feedback
As our customers know that we've been switching back and forth with the steelbook production for our products and we thank everyone for the honest feedback. In our opinion, we are having difficult time deciding which production we want to use for our products because different factories have different pros and cons. Traditionally, we've been using super glossy steelbooks for our products but the problem we've faced was that the super glossy steelbooks have softer coating and it's more vulnerable than the hard coating. Regardless of the production we use, we will continue to QC our product to send out the best products for our customers.
Thank you very much and we hope to publish more good news with our next update.